Wednesday, December 1, 2010

my wife

its all so beautiful that I don’t know what to say
its all so heavenly that I feel like in heaven
its all so pious that I feel divine
its all so magical that I feel blesses
its all come after such a long time that I wanna never let it go
its all so much meaningful that nothing else means more
it keeps happening slowly inside every moment that it suddenly become wild.....
its you...my wife...

No comments:

About Me

life has been what it promises to be...ever changing, surprising,shocking and shaking and yet so very comman.what am I, i don't know...as i am also changing.chasing some rosy dreams...which seem so distant and at times silly, far removed from reality...with a optimism to make them real.with no control over my own life..i want to make a positive difference to the whole world.Who knows what this one of the one zillion organisms do !!!what is the ultimate goal i cannot tell..i can not know..but will feel it once i am there...and as long as it does not come..i will DREAM n LIVE