Monday, December 25, 2006

I am not a male. I am not a female
for they are just roles,I play
roles that complement and not conflict
not struggle but happily co-exist
within me always!!



2 comments:

Chop, grate, batter,mash,diluteanddrain said...

how true! how pure!

Chop, grate, batter,mash,diluteanddrain said...

evn i feel the same .. two basic energies ..that NEd to co exist all the times and they define our roles consciously/ unconsciously.

About Me

life has been what it promises to be...ever changing, surprising,shocking and shaking and yet so very comman.what am I, i don't know...as i am also changing.chasing some rosy dreams...which seem so distant and at times silly, far removed from reality...with a optimism to make them real.with no control over my own life..i want to make a positive difference to the whole world.Who knows what this one of the one zillion organisms do !!!what is the ultimate goal i cannot tell..i can not know..but will feel it once i am there...and as long as it does not come..i will DREAM n LIVE